View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 06:07 PM   #136
Has a particular set of skills

From my friend Shaggy Shane whose thinking along the same lines on this situation.

In the spring of 2019 news broke about Tyreek Hill breaking his sons arm and many in Chiefs Kingdom wanted him off the team ASAP!

Today it is reported that Frank Clark was arrested in California for having an Uzi in his car and many in Chiefs Kingdom are back with another knee jerk reaction to release him now.

It is obvious that it is not a good idea to drive around with an Uzi in your car. It is simply against the law!

What we need to understand is why he was in this situation. I for one will not attempt to speak for Frank Clark. I am not a lawyer and I don’t pretend to be one on YouTube. But as a young child between the ages of 5-8 in Los Angeles Frank Clark had to often jump to his living room floor in an instant because his house was being shot up, eventually killing his uncle. So it is safe to say that he may have some emotional scars he is dealing with….

Just like the Tyreek Hill situation of 2019 let’s let the legal process do it’s work before we throw him off of the team because we know that Frank Clark wasn’t driving around Los Angeles shooting anyone.

#CHIEFSorDIE

Shaggyshane
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote