View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 10:23 PM   #25
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I agree, but if Gay prices himself out of our range, then Tranquill is a must re-sign. The defense didn't skip a beat with Tranquill in there for either Gay or Bolton.

Hell, Tranquill may have well priced himself out of our range now that I think of it.
He had a fantastic year last season with the Chargers - he hasn't shown anything this year that he didn't last.

Not sure why the market didn't materialize for him but I'm not sure why it suddenly would now.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote