Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 06:31 PM   #126
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
The only thing about going Sweat in the second is that I don't see them waiting to the third to address WR.

A year from now, you have Rice under contract and a 36 year old Travis Kelce. And that's it.

If they go like Morgan at OT, they kind of need to go WR at #64. If they're flexible as to the TYPE of WR, there should be several good options. If they want a specific skillset, they're going to have to do it at #32.
I could see the chiefs waiting until the 4th or 5th to pick a wr. I could see a scenario where they trade their 2nd this year and a 3rd next year to move up for a LT if one of the top guys falls. And I could easily see them picking another position other than WR in the third.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.