Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 05:12 PM   #124
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I don't disagree, except that we're really talking about a depth guy at 3t, and a two down 1t.

Versus someone for Mahomes to throw the ball to.
We're also talking about the 3rd WR and 4th option for him to throw the ball to. We can't overqualify one while underqualifying the other.

Do I think we should go WR before DT? Yes. Would I under any circumstance? No. For example, if Ruke Ororohoro is sitting there at 64, then there better be one hell of a WR option sitting there or I'd wait until Round 3 because I think this year will have good options there.

It's all relative. The only pressing need right now is LT, until Veach does something about that in the coming days.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote