Thread: Music Megadeth > Metallica
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 06:32 PM   #373
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I think I was at both those shows, lol. Godsmack came out and tore it up (their sound is made for live shows), and then Cruw came out and played the entirety of the Dr. Feelgood album for its 20th (25th?) anniversary. They were ok, but you can't follow a fierce live show with Dr. Feelgood. And that GnR show was adisaster. They started like 2 hours late iirc, and everything was so freaking loud it just ruined the show. Ha, memories.

The Queensryche version with Tod LaTorre is actually really good if you get the chance to see them. He sounds identical to Tate circa 1986, and they play all the older harder stuff because of it. Kind of cool to hear those memory hole songs again.

Yep; probably. It's been while, but that sounds about right. And I wasn't even into Godsmack at the time per se, but man... that just killed it. Was like Watching Mahomes for a few hours play football, then in the 2nd half Brodie Croyle gets the start.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote