Thread: Music Megadeth > Metallica
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 03:49 PM   #366
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
So much fail in your post.

Ellefson was Facetiming while masturbating with a 19 year old, who then shared the video with the internet.

Ellefson, who is a minister, has a wife and several children, including a 22 year old daughter that was in the room next to him while he was jerking it to the 19 year old on the other end of the video chat.

There are unsubstantiated rumors at this point that he was trying to get underage girls, as young as 13, to masturbate with him on Instagram, which left Mustaine with no other options than to fire him from the band.
Ok i guess i've been out of the loop,i didnt know any of that about Ellefson.Forgive me,i know not,i wont speak in this thread anymore.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.