View Single Post
Old 01-15-2024, 08:25 PM   #142
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
The embolism thing was just cold.

Part of me wants to point out that
Spoiler!
but I'm just going to keep enjoying the ride instead.
I remember watching 'Man of Steel' and during the last fight scene the wanton carnage was SO over the top that I turned to my wife and said 'shit, he should've just let 'em win. Or maybe fight in central Kansas or something? This will have the economic and societal impact of like 5 nukes being dropped in the city...'

I got taken out of the movie. That's never a good thing.

Here they've just gotten SO murdery that it took me out of the show.

This has become obligation watching. I'd far prefer spend an hour on Foundation instead. This just isn't very good.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote