Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 10:35 PM   #882
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
They just played the last trailer for The Marvels on MNF.

It would appear that they are bringing back Ronin the Accuser, but *wait for it* Ronin is from an alternate universe, and also *really wait for it* Ronin is a woman that looks super OP from the original Ronin in the original universe.

Valkyrie is indeed the Asgardian in the film, and there are heavy hints that Iron Man and Captain America will join the fun from whatever universe this grrlllboss Ronin is from.

This is either going to be amazing, or it's going to be complete dogshit. There will be no in-between.
I bet it's bad bad bad. ****ing Ms. Marvel shouldn't be anywhere near a big screen. I liked the first Captain Marvel, but I can guarantee I will loathe this movie.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.