Thread: Football The Black QB
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 06:10 PM   #276
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
I don’t see the surprise? The sport has been predominately African American for decades due to generally athletic superiority over white counterparts. Mahomes isn’t the best example of a Black quarterback because he’s as much white as he is black, but if you have to break it down by race then yay?!? I see it as the league is shifting to more of a hybrid because Defensive lines are getting penetration and the Defenses are responding to a more offensive tilted league, and back and forth we go. I like the new crop of Quarterback, and I guess if it’s giving African American quarterbacks a greater opportunity due to their inherent athleticism then good stuff. Diversity is always welcome to evolve the culture and sport to a better place.
A guy who gets it,

We are see it, that big vacated area just behind the rushers and in front the receivers going out. All a QB has to do is get there and its 10-15 yards, with a mobile QB you have that open to you, with an Eli or Rivers or Brady...nope!
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.