Thread: Movies and TV Joker - Warner Bros. movie
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 01:52 PM   #62
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’m guessing it won’t make Wonder Woman money. Especially not being connected to the rest of the universe (from my admittedly limited understanding).

I think the tone and subject matter might drive some popcorn-type money away. It might also catch heat because mental illness is a pretty hot button issue at the moment.

But it looks like it does it right. Shit looks heavy as hell.
Yep. This one appears to have a limited audience available. The kids that go see the comic book movies won't have any interest in this one.
Not because it isn't a well made, deep-dive character study that aptly probes the darkness but because of it.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.