Thread: Movies and TV Joker - Warner Bros. movie
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 10:49 AM   #61
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
The budget is reportedly $55 million . Expect a big profit for Warner Bros and DC comics here .

I' m really really hoping this film delivers the goods and after seeing the trailer a number of more times , I honestly think it will. For one, Joaquim Phoenix is VERY selective with the projects he chooses (esp at this stage of his career). Really hyped for this film!
I’m guessing it won’t make Wonder Woman money. Especially not being connected to the rest of the universe (from my admittedly limited understanding).

I think the tone and subject matter might drive some popcorn-type money away. It might also catch heat because mental illness is a pretty hot button issue at the moment.

But it looks like it does it right. Shit looks heavy as hell.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.