View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 01:01 PM   #862
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I originally thought there was something bigger. But their choosing to disclose krafts name despite there being a supposedly huge list then learning it was basically just a rub and tug seems a little shady. I agree it felt like a hit job.

I somewhat disagree with you because it appears a legit human trafficking operation got taken down. By the way, the same thing happened with stormy Daniels in Ohio... Big difference is kraft did something illegal (whether we agree with its legality or not) whereas going after stormy was a clear hit job.

But yeah, now knowing what actually happened, much as I love to see kraft get embarrassed I don't know that it deserved this kind of hit job.
I'm not sure what you mean. What human trafficking operation was taken down? As the quote states, there were no human trafficking charges in the Jupiter sting, when that was supposed to be the purpose of the operation. Prostitution is not human trafficking.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.