Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 11:29 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
With Jones back, Sweat next to him gives me a chub to be honest. I'd take Sweat in the 1st though.
Couldn't agree with you more! He was the first name that caught my attention and prompted me to start researching this year's draft. Shame Omenihu's injured, but assuming he came back healthy to play for the Chiefs how the hell would any team guard that front!? Karlaftis, Jones, Sweat, Omenihu! That's 3 guys that eat double teams for breakfast and 5 guys including FAU that can get after the QB!

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up going in the 20's though, he had a 15.4% pass rush win ratio from the NT position at Texas! That's tied with Newton by the way who's 72 lbs lighter than Sweat.

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 02-13-2024 at 11:35 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote