Thread: Movies and TV Syfy: The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 11:44 PM   #272
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
I’ll definitely be curious how they approach it, i.e. either re-cast a major character in the final season or completely depart from the source material. That being said, I haven’t read the books, so maybe there is a resonable way to do it.
So they've hinted at some of the big shit to happen in the coming books, but I'm like others that I don't see how it's possible to even come close to covering the ground that the remaining books (and there's still one more!) have covered.

Like... it's a HUGE amount of ground to cover. It was almost unsettling to me (I just read all the books in the last few months during COVID) how crazy far the books go in changing the world. Just not sure how they can do it in the series with that limited number of episodes with which to work.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.