Thread: RIP Saccopoo
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 07:25 AM   #117
Politically Incorrect

I just read in one of his posts that he said he had a daughter and also said he went to KU

So I see that is not him unless he lied.

He spent a LOT of his time on the board discussing Chiefs football. He also seemed to really like heavy metal and posted often in music threads or about music. He also made a lot of posts in the hottest celebrity poll contest.

I'm searching many OBITS in entire Utah and even Missouri because he may have had family there. Nothing coming up and hard to tell if he truly went to KU as he claims or anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Yes, I've never watched college basketball ever.

Including those days where I camped out in front of Allen to get in line for student tickets when I was attending KU.

Now you've been trolled. Fer realz yo.
Quote:
Everybody dies alone anyway.

However, kids can be a mixed bag.

Some kids, like my daughter, can be an absolute joy and are the greatest thing in your life.

Some kids can be the ultimate headache that fills the remainder of your life with pain and regret.

But a lot of that has to do with proper parenting. But sometimes a person/kid is just a bad person/kid regardless of how much love and time you put into it.

I was lucky. My daughter has been as perfect of a kid as I could have ever imagined or hoped for. Thank Christ she wasn't like me.
Quote:
Just finished the first run/series of radiation treatments and chemo on Thursday. Seven weeks, 33 treatments of radiation and chemo pills every day during that time.

Worked full time through the whole deal (including a lot of 11+ hour days) and never really got hit with fatigue or nausea. (I did take the week of Thanksgiving off to spend it with my daughter.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave View Post
What is your age, Sac?
Quote:
After the radiation and chemo?

I approximate 1034.

Drivers license says 48.

The 23 year old I was banging last night thought I was 30.

Somewhere in-between I imagine.

Last edited by scho63; 08-21-2016 at 08:03 AM..
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.