View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 08:40 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
1.25 WR Jameson Williams, Alabama -- Andy Reid loves having the pure speedster WR, and Hardman has fallen out of favor. Williams fits the bill.

2.47. CB Roger McCreary, Auburn -- An extremely scheme-flexible corner to help compensate for the loss of Charvarious Ward, which I think is imminent.

3.85. DE Cam Thomas, San Diego State -- I'm assuming the Chiefs retain Ingram and make a push for Von Miller. The Chiefs need an infusion of talent at DE this offseason, and Thomas has starter upside starting in 2023.

4.120. S Markquese Bell, Florida A&M -- Keeping Mathieu really is a cheat code; all that matters to me, so long as we have him on the roster, is will a new DB be able to make plays. Bell has issues in coverage and in reading plays, but those are correctable with great coaching and leadership. Bell can serve as a good 3rd safety; maybe a starter if Mathieu walks.

[made random pick in the 6th as we do not have a 6th]

7.225. LB Quay Walker, Georgia
-- strongside LB prospect
7.241. CB Storm Duck, North Carolina -- his name tho
I'm rethinking my comment on Cam Thomas earlier in this thread. I really like the kid. He reminds me a bunch of Maxx Crosby. Cam might be better as a prospect and I wouldn't doubt he has a chance to go round 1.

I've been toying with:
1. ER Cameron Thomas, San Diego State
2. DB Jalen Pitre, Baylor
3. WR Khalil Shakir, Boise State

If the Chiefs get an extra 3rd for EB, I'd go Travis Jones, DT, UConn.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.