Thread: Movies and TV Jack Reacher
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 02:39 PM   #171
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
its a decently fun series, but the books are so much better.
The books just got so repetitive. I think I read the first 4 (maybe 5) and the stories just get stale.

Maybe it's because I was reading them back to back. If I swapped to something else, then back to a Reacher book, maybe they wouldn't get to feeling so tedious.

But it was kinda like trying to binge watch Letterkenny. I love that show in small doses but if you watch three episodes in a row, you really do need a palate cleanser.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.