Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 07:07 PM   #12
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Agreed. I’d probably have both of those guys in that 30-40 range. Marshall is a little higher because of his size, which I think would compliment Hill and Hardman perfectly. Olave is a great fit too though.

Toney is climbing up my board every time I watch more of him. He is really intriguing with his RAC ability. He’s like the Kamara of WR’s the way he glides around the field and just bounces off tackles so uniquely.

Toney probably fits the system the best. He’s 5/11-6 and super twitched up. He’s also thick and just explosive. I think he’ll be able to handle press man coverage and would be really dangerous doing a lot of the stuff Watkins does.

He’s a little injury prone, though, it seems.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.