Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 08:16 PM   #1544
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It’s just absolutely amazing tech and the crazy thing is that it’s still in its relative infancy, as it was developed for Favreau’s Jungle Book and used for that movie, The Lion King and The Mandalorian.

I can’t even imagine what it will be like in 5 years...
I can only imagine how much it helps the actors to see their surroundings.

I watched how the prequels were made and it shows exactly why the actors were shall we say, cold and withdrawn.

Yes, I know they weren't the best actors, but it's got to be hard to act when you are surrounded by nothing but green yet told to act like there is a lot of sci-fi shit going on around you.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.