Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 04:17 PM   #1534
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I hope either of Filoni or Favreau gets her spot one day.
While I'd definitely like to see someone else as president of Lucasfilm, I'd rather Favreau and Filoni continue as Creatives and not Admin/Decision makers. At this point in time, F&F have a Blank Check at Lucasfilm, which allows them to pretty much do whatever they want to do in the Star Wars Universe (and in Favreau's case, he already had Carte Blanche in the MCU as well).

Lucasfilm needs their Kevin Feige, someone far younger than KK and more in touch with not only the source material but fans as well. It needs to be someone that understands filmmakers, such as a successful producer like KK but someone far more in tune with the Star Wars Galaxy.

If either Filoni or Favreau were to take on the role as president, either guy would need to pull back from daily production, like that of The Mandalorian, Rangers of the New Republic and The Book of Boba Fett (along with Robert Rodriguez) to take on more an Executive/Admin role, which would weaken their ability to tell stories and be creative, which is really who they are as people: Storytellers.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote