View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 07:40 PM   #2961
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by dls6501 View Post
I am sure many of you will be ready to take away my fan card after the following sentence....

But I dont know why there has been zero talk about how pathetic Yadier Molina was with the bat this postseason. He was constantly coming up in big spots with men on base and failing. One sac fly is literally all I can remember from his postseason. And that's not enough when others are struggling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
He's still a decent defensive catcher, but a pure liability if he's at the plate and not behind it. He needs to hang up his spurs and move on to coaching.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
He tied the game and won the game against the Braves in game 4.
Most of our hitters sucked this postseason.
without him, we don’t win the NLDS. We can’t compare the 38 year old Yadi with 17K innings on those knees to the younger version that was the greatest defensive catcher of his generation.

He’s still at least average in his catching skills but still calls a great game. Although I do hope this is his last year. I’d hate to see a Yadi that has seriously deteriorated skills just hanging on to what once was greatness.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.