View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 06:19 PM   #2957
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dls6501 View Post
I am sure many of you will be ready to take away my fan card after the following sentence....

But I dont know why there has been zero talk about how pathetic Yadier Molina was with the bat this postseason. He was constantly coming up in big spots with men on base and failing. One sac fly is literally all I can remember from his postseason. And that's not enough when others are struggling.
He's still a decent defensive catcher, but a pure liability if he's at the plate and not behind it. He needs to hang up his spurs and move on to coaching.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.