View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 06:15 PM   #2956
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
That’s the only time I even give it a thought but I still can’t get into it. I’d change the rules to allow for more scoring. I don’t get icing or offsides at all. It takes the fast break away in my opinion. Stupid rule.
They got rid of the two-line pass rule for exactly that reason. Won't explain what that is here, but it slowed the game way down.

You have to have the icing rule otherwise a team that had any kind of a lead could just sling the puck the length of the ice at every opportunity. Icing makes the team with the lead have to continue to play hockey.

Getting rid of off-sides has been considered from time to time. Not sure if it would make the game better or worse.

But the reality is that it's just hard to score in hockey. the goal isn't very big, and the goaltenders are just really good. A 'bad' goalie will allow just 3 or so goals in a game on average.

But I get it; hockey isn't for everyone. I got into it because a friend of mine played in high school and played a bit as a minor league goalie.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote