Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 12:45 PM   #536
YOU take YOUR seat

I read somewhere that when you make your profile when the game starts, it affects how franchise is played so I deleted the profile to make a new one and I didn't realize it was going to delete the franchise along with it. The rosters aren't even updated yet for McCoy on the Chiefs or Clowney on the Seahawks.

I didn't realize it was going to delete the franchise with it, but at least I'll have an xfactor on the oline this time.

But I turned it down to all-pro and it's more fun but trying to make it harder with sliders. I can't stand all-madden, they just cheat you

I was in my 2nd year and used real player names for the draft and picked Anfernee Jennings in the 1st round and Najeer Hines in the 3rd round and they were balling out and were up to 78 overall. RIP lol, oops.

I don't mind starting over, but I'll probably wait for the rosters.

Last edited by Bump; 09-05-2019 at 05:49 PM..
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.