Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 11:49 AM   #535
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
This game has been trash for a while now. It’s sad that you can’t admit it.

Shit that’s been in previous versions got taken out and then brought back as new....and you’re ok with that?
I used to be in the same boat as Clay like 10 years ago. I thought Madden was ok and people were just overly negative because of the exclusive deal. Now days I just can't keep defending it. In 2004 I thought "Man in 10 years this game is gonna be amazing!". But it's worse in some ways. MUT ruined it for those of us that like to just play franchise mode.

That said, the graphics improved a little this year and the way players control feels better than last year. Aside from that I see little improvement.

I want them to completely scratch their "presentation" and start over. Why not make it so the game looks and feels like a Sunday Night game? Or a Monday Night game? Or just a regular CBS/FOX game? Why not have a combination of those presentations? Even if the announcers were the same throughout, they could at least present the games as if they were on CBS, Fox, ESPN, NBC, NFL Network. I get they would need permission from the networks for it but they could do it. At least present it so it looks like ONE of those networks.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.