Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 06:08 PM   #528
You gotta kill a few people

Still lots of issues but I'm trying my best to have fun with it.

I decided to start a franchise with the Chiefs and left it on all-pro. It was rocky at first, but after a 1-2 start I've won 6 straight. I'll probably need to bump it up to all-Madden soon but I really despise the bogus ways the CPU ****s you at that level.

One thing they did well is the disparity in skill between QBs. I've been feasting on trash like Osweiler and Tannehill. They'll throw errant passes under pressure and even in a clean pocket from time to time. They'll hold on to the ball too long and throw dumb ass picks.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.