View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 04:07 AM   #135
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Vicki Dennis my sister in law.

She knows what a bear looks like, and like I mentioned everyone around where she lives have the same stories. There is more than one so that 6 footer could be a young one.

The thing is Vicki is a very serious person, she isn't BSing around over anything. If she said she saw a thing she saw a thing. My wife Judy heard the thing screaming on the phone.
Why was Judy talking to Bigfoot on the phone? Do you have his number?
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote