View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 03:01 AM   #134
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Vicki Vontell isn't seeing big foot. I'd say it's a god damn bear cuz big foot is much bigger than 6 ft tall 300 lbs.
Vicki Dennis my sister in law.

She knows what a bear looks like, and like I mentioned everyone around where she lives have the same stories. There is more than one so that 6 footer could be a young one.

The thing is Vicki is a very serious person, she isn't BSing around over anything. If she said she saw a thing she saw a thing. My wife Judy heard the thing screaming on the phone.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-04-2020 at 03:14 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote