View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 10:06 AM   #90
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Masked Intruder's 3rd record, Masked Intruder III, is really good if you like what they do.

Masked Intruder - "No Case (Official Video)"

I used to be a fan of Operation Ivy and then early Rancid, but I hadn't paid attention to them in a decade or two. Lately I've been catching up.

Rancid - "Collision Course," "Honor Is All We Know," & "Evil's My Friend"
I love early Rancid too but I think Tim Armstrong spread himself too thin with too many side projects and the quality of their albums suffered as a result. I do like his solo work and how he helped The Interrupters into a kickass band.

I gave Masked Intruder a chance but their way too cheesy and poppy for me. I’m pretty stoked though because the Descendants are touring China and I’m going when they play Shenzhen next week.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.