View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 12:40 AM   #168
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

A nondescript fellow who looks like a former athlete picks up the card and goes to the podium. He taps on the microphone a time or two.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen," he says. "I'm a regional director at Flowonix Medical, in Houston, Texas. But you may remember me more as the Chiefs' most recent #32 pick in the draft. In 1989, I joined the Chiefs from Wake Forest as the pick following the selection of Derrick Thomas. My name is Mike Elkins."

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-elkins-6845978/

"I'm here tonight to make quarterbacks' lives a little harder. With the 32nd pick of the 2020 NFL draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Zach Baun, LB, Wisconsin."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.