Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 10:52 PM   #108
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I read you just fine. Veach would never trade into the top 10 for a WR in any fictional realm you want to devise, especially a draft loaded with talent at the position. A DE wasn't part of the discussion, don't move the goalposts.

We aren't betting on anything, especially what you have here. I said specifically that he could make a small move for a WR. I'm talking about moving into the top 10, which is specifically what you said. We're not at all talking about moving up 5 spots for a WR over an OT.
Fair enough!
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.