Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 12:29 PM   #79
Veteran

Thanks for the list, Crow. I still like mims the best around 20 if we can trade up for him. Mims is probably the 5th or 6th tackle off the board and that should give us the opportunity to trade up for him. If he didn’t have injury problems, he’s a top 5 pick most years with more experience. We just don’t get the opportunity to draft athletes like that with where we pick. It’s risky. I get it but if he pans out, he’s our LT for a decade. I’d try and draft Mims and let him compete with a veteran. Maybe push Morris inside if he can’t win the LT competition. Mims, Morris and a veteran could compete for the LT job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Here's an update. If you think I'm off or not looking at someone, put it out there. I forget more than I remember anymore.

LT Prospects
1. Joe Alt, Notre Dame
2. Olu Fashanu, Penn State
3. Troy Fautanu, Washington
4. Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma
5. Kingsley Suamataia, BYU
6. Kiran Amegadjie, Yale
7. Patrick Paul, Houston
8. Brandon Coleman, TCU
9. Zion Nelson, Miami

RT Prospects
1. JC Latham, Alabama
2. Taliese Fuaga, Oregon State
3. Amarius Mims, Georgia (maybe LT conversion)
4. Blake Fisher, Notre Dame
5. Matt Goncalves, Pitt
6. Javon Foster, Missouri
7. Caeden Wallace, Penn State
8. Christian Jones, Texas
9. Walter Rouse, Oklahoma

OTs that will more than likely be OG/OCs
Jordan Morgan, Arizona
Graham Barton, Duke
Sataoa Laumea, Utah
Roger Rosengarten, Washington
Dominick Puni, Kansas
Garret Greenfield, South Dakota State
Delmar Glaze, Maryland
LaDarius Henderson, Michigan
Gottlieb Ayedze, Maryland
Nathan Thomas, Louisiana
Tylan Grable, UCF

Probably UDFAs
Julian Pearl, Illinois
Andrew Coker, TCU
Frank Crum, Wyoming
Josiah Ezirim, Eastern Kentucky
Ethan Driskell, Marshall
Anim Dankwah, Howard
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.