View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 09:50 PM   #142
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
i might not be the biggest hardman fan but that totally made me jizz everywhere

THANK YOU!!1
Not me, I'm going to give him 8 games to see what he does.

I was all for Campbell either waiting until we picked or if we moved up. The difference in speed is .03 between these two. Yet Campbell was the more polished, route runner, more accomplished player in everything, except getting beaten by that blazing .03 speed. Campbell can return punts where Hardman was a Kick Returner. IMHO, a more accomplished route runner with " blazing speed " should return better results this year than a straight line runner that has to be taught routes, not only routes but a far more complexed system than in college. Shit anybody can run down the field on a fly!

As a Chiefs fan, I hope he works out. I really do,I want to see another SB win while I am alive. I want my sons and grandsons to experience the feel of it. Now with all of this said, Let's Go Hardman,get your jet packs fueled up!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.