Thread: Electronics New TV suggestions
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 02:59 PM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I use that same website for the exact problem you specified - the glare.

RTings does a glare test that really does a nice job of demonstrating how certain TVs are able to kill that glare really nicely. That's what put me towards the LG 8X a few years ago - those screens absolutely gobble up that glare and really do a nice job of absorbing it.

It's something you never think about until you get it in your room and during the fall/winter football months the southern sun !@#$s up your football games or something.

Unsurprisingly, your TCL gets a pretty poor glare score.
As long as I shut of the lights that sit directly over the TV, I don't have any glare. It has to be a pretty direct source for the glare to be bad.

My primary use of that TV is gaming and you can't beat the TCL at that price. I paid $1100 for a 75" that has one of the lowest input latencies in the industry. It's a great gaming TV and that's really all I wanted.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.