View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 01:11 AM   #52
union paraplegic organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Maybe so.
Maybe not.

And I didn’t mean to come off like I was taking a shot at runkc over it. He’s a cool dude and I enjoy discussions with him.

I just hate when we judge these dudes character. We’ve never met or interacted with them
I watched an interview with Darnold. They were talking about him not watching the draft. He said he seen “Bakers name mentioned” and then he laughed and said I was like....and he kinda nodded his head.
I thought that was some shitty ass character. Entitlements the big word we use.
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.