View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 07:13 PM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
This is just ridiculous! Ok, if the CHIEFS move to another city, you are going to bail on Mahomes, Kelce, Jones, Butker, McDuffie, Trey Smith, Creed and the rest of this incredible team? C'mon man! Um, I am NOT!

Do not think that Clark would let this happen to begin with even if he had to sell the farm to keep this team in Kansas City - do not see it happening.
All those guys except for maybe Mahomes are gone but 2031.

Realistically I can only see Clark moving the team to another site within the region. That way if worst comes to worst the team can keep the name, branding and Midwestern vibe while getting the fancy new stadium.

If he moves the team to a new area of the country right as the glory days are coming to an end, it'd be such a sour ending. And if the team rebrands at that point Clark wouldn't benefit from all the positive marketing from the dynasty years. Just doesn't make sense to move the team out of the region IMO. I think this was just a power play to get the voters to pay for a half baked proposal and some deal will get done in the end. Just need to come back with a better proposal.
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.