Thread: Movies and TV Christopher Nolan's 'Tenet'
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 07:14 AM   #117
Immanentize The Eschaton

Saw it. Got a big meh from me. I was expecting much more, I was expecting a much better movie. The time travel elements were kind of dumb. They were used as an excuse for special effects and to push a plot along that comes straight out of a cookie cutter spy movie, complete with cookie cutter spy movie characters. There were some interesting and fun parts to it. I wouldn't call it a bad movie. Just not really all that good of a movie either. It's forgettable.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.