Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 09:53 AM   #3357
I could of gone pro

I've had Directv since 2008, trying to knock my bill down I just dropped HBO, Cinemax, Showtime & Starz but I added Epix. You get 3 commercial free un-edited movie channels for $6 a month and they have a lot of flicks that the other haven't haven't shown.

Recently I've watched Downsizing, with Kristin Wiig and Matt Damon I thought it would be good, it was awful, horrible movie I gave a 4. It was from the same director of Sideways, one of my all time favorites, what happened?

A Quiet Place, I was surprised that it was somewhat scary, good, but not great, gave it a 7.

I have the following recorded but haven't had a chance to watch; Mission Impossible - Fallout, Death Wish with Bruce Willis, The Skeleton Twins with Kristin Wiig and Bill Hader, Annihilation with Natalie Portman and Jennifer Jason Leigh, Jigsaw and Rocketman all from Epix.

They also had some old ones I've been looking for, from '68 After the Fox, a Peter Sellers comedy where he plays a Hollywood director and goes to a small Italian Village under the premise of making a movie so he can rob the bank. Victor Mature plays a over-the-hill movie star who he hoodwinks into starring in the film and he's really funny as he walks around in a trench coat smiling all the time.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli