Thread: Football The Black QB
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 05:15 PM   #264
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Baseball is ****ing expensive and black people are poor. Black people also can't find huge open fields in urban area's. Baseball is also boring and basketball is just cheap, flows like jazz and hip hop. Baseball is like the ****ing charlston
I wasn't going to comment on this thread because it's nonsense. But this point is actually interesting. I wonder how much club sports are ruining athletic talent. Biggest example is soccer. US soccer is more interested in profiting off of soccer camps from the rich. In many poor countries, all you need in soccer is a ball and a field and these players are often the best because they often spend almost every waking hour on the sport. Thankfully i feel like football doesn't have nearly this kind of problem. Any athlete of any background can get access to good coaching.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.