View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 04:38 PM   #1033
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Ditto. It's a really hard topic.

Speaking of aliens and shit, I love that stuff, and government conspiracy, too, but I can't, for the life of me, get into ghosts or pseudo-religious shit like demonology. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so solidly atheist these days or what, but it's hard for me to not think of it like it's nonsense. Even if I try to move outside the traditional western theological programming and have it be echoes of reality or another type of alien life on a psychic or energy level. It just reads like mythology to me.

And then there's the believers who automatically think anything not biblical is the debbil. Aliens and UFOs are all demons. Anti-science is even killing pseudo-science these days!
Right there with you.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.