View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 11:43 PM   #1021
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Jesus. That is......a lot. SO much.

You're probably aware of the couple of threads in DC on this subject. Taco takes a beating in those threads, but man, I'm not so sure he isn't on to something. There is just too much info and too much coincidence on all that info for this to be nothing, and the subject of that link should be alarming to anyone that reads it.

I'll have to dive into all of that when I have a free day.
There are so many docs you can watch on the subject. Human sex trafficking is now bigger business than cocaine.

You have convicted pedos in high places in Hollywood (all kinds in Disney,) Politcs (both parties,) and Religion. And that's the big three that all wash each other's hands: business, politics, religion.

Look up the Franklin Coverup, Deliver Us From Evil, An Open Secret, Secrets of the Vatican, and do a google on John Of God.

You'll see the same 5-10 names associated with Epstein, John of God, East coast Catholic bishops, and Children's charities...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.