View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 08:48 PM   #5
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I'm curious to see the GB game. Aaron Rodgers apparently put on a heck of a show last week, and as this might be his final season as a Packer, I think it could be very entertaining to watch him this season.

Also the PIT game might be worth watching, just to see if they're for real, though DEN will probably prove to be a poor measuring stick.

The only other game that looks remotely interesting to me is the AZ Cards game. These guys beat the 49ers last week, and all reports were that Kyler had himself a game. Are the Cards ready for prime time already?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.