Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 11:00 AM   #2593
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
See now here I have to shoot them in my house and hope they don’t fall out the window. Call the cops and when they come tell them to talk to my lawyer. After that I’ll just hope I don’t spend 5 years in jail

That old idea of "If they fall back out of the door, pull them back in" really was forgotten long ago. If you were to shoot the bad guy and he fell out of a window - the Police would easily determine that he broke the glass on the way out.

You wouldn't have any trouble. Of course, some of these states today "might" charge you with Involuntary manslaughter - you know those "you shouldn't be allowed to own a firearm" states.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.