Thread: Online Gambling
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 09:03 AM   #23
In my youth i pray to keep

I don't know what that was all about, but the way they handled their accusation was wrong. The lady on the other end of the phone was very rude, demanded I pay them right away or they'd seek legal (yeah right) action and wouldn't listen to anything I had to say. The deposit in question was from almost 4 months earlier. I eventually said that if my credit card account ever gets a $300 credit I'll call them back and pay them and hung up on her ass. By midweek the next week my account was mysteriously unbanned without any further action or apology.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.