View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 06:41 PM   #431
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
I responded in another post to several of these points, but I will respond to point C. It isn't "one game". It's the AFCCG. The Chiefs are at the point where they have to make decisions not just to get into the playoffs or go deep into the playoffs but to have a team without serious enough weaknesses that they can win the SB. They have loads of talent. They truly do. But weakness at a position like CB is fatal in big games, like AFCCG or SBs. I truly hope that in January we are not having a discussion about how the Chiefs' poor pass defense cost them yet again.

Based upon that, if I thought that trading Hill for an elite CB would sufficiently improve this team's chances to win the SB, I'd do it. And if I didn't think that, I wouldn't do it. But how many times does signing a top 5 WR push a team over the SB hump? Doesn't happen. And because I trust Mahomes, I would trade the small lost production for an opportunity to have a better pass defense.
What elite weapon does NE have that would warrant trading Tyreek for an elite corner?

It seems like if we just stop the run and tackled receiving backs like James White out of the flats that would be enough.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.