Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 09:25 AM   #3227
the great pumpkin

I watched Cold Pursuit in the theater and felt like it was all over the place tonally. From the previews I thought it would be over the top violence with inventive kills (like Crank or the new Rambo). There was some of that but it also tried to be serious at times as well. I think it would have been better if it was just about a snowplow driver who gets in the middle of a gang war on accident and it turns out he can use his skills from living in the mountains to take everyone out. The death counts & the maid stuff didn't belong in the same movie as the grieving family and the mob son.

Last edited by heapshake; 10-19-2019 at 09:30 AM..
heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.