View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 03:25 PM   #147
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
One game I would take Gronk, but if I’m wanting a top tier TE for a season, Tony.

If Gronk could stay healthy I would say he was the best TE of all time, but he couldn’t. His availability is a huge factor to me on who is the best of all time. If you can’t stay on the field it doesn’t matter how good you are, you aren’t making a difference on the sidelines.

If we want to talk about who is the biggest impact per game, that’s one thing. If we are talking who is the best of all time, then availability has to be discussed as well.
Thats fair.
RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.