Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 10:59 AM   #73
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Amarius Mims is intriguing to me. He appears to be a freak athlete for his size. His talent and size are generational. He’s only started 8 games though. I think I’d roll the dice and trade up to around 25 if he fell that far though. He’s gotta be better Orlando brown. Would you trade up for Mims?

Mims coming in at 6-foot-7 3/4 and 340 pounds. Mims showcased his unique athleticism. Mims clocked an impressive unofficial time of 5.07 during the 40-yard dash. His freakish build was on display with 11 1/4″ hands, 36 and 1/8″ arms and an 86 and 3/4″ wingspan. He posted a 25 1/2″ vertical jump and a 9’3″ broad jump. Mims is built solid.
We don't have the picks to trade up
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.