View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 02:42 PM   #8
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

QB: Drake Maye, North Carolina. I like Maye a lot, I like that he has had success at a place that isn't overwhelming 90 percent of opponents in terms of talent, I like the arm strength and build and moxy. I like his ability to make plays off script. I think he's the best QB in this draft, long-term.
RB: Dylan Laube, New Hampshire. Those receiving skills are just nuts, and I think he's going to find a spot in the new, pass-happy NFL.
WR: OK, I have two here. Day 1-2, I think Nabers is the biggest superstar and translates better than Harrison to the NFL. He's got it all and is just so dynamic and explosive. Day 3, I'm going to go with Jacob Cowing. Shifty, fast.
TE: Zach Hains, South Dakota State. I posted about him in the TE thread, but you've got a big, fast, fluid guy here. Soft hands, strong hands.
OT: Kinglsey Suamataia, BYU. I love the size and measurements and nastiness and bloodlines. Not sure where he lands but I think he could, like Bahktiari, jump up and be the best OT from his draft despite not being the top one drafted.
IOL: Sedrick Van Pran, C, Georgia. Van Pran is a smooth athlete and has some nastiness to him.
EDGE: Jared Verse, FSU. I've been riding with Verse for more than a year now, why stop now?
DT: Maason Smith, LSU. I like a lot of the other guys, but Smith's ultimate upside really intrigues me.
LB: Cedric Gray, UNC. He's fast and smooth, runs well, covers well, tackling isn't an issue. A modern 3-down MLB.
CB: So many dudes here in this one. I am going to roll with Quinyon Mitchell, though. No real weaknesses you can see, and I think he will work hard coming from a MAC program.
S: Jaylan Carlies, Missouri. This one has an asterisk because I don't see him at S in the NFL at all. Convert this dude to MLB and let him put on 8-10 pounds as he does it, and then let him never leave the field as he anchors your defense and makes people wonder how he was a Day 3 guy to begin with!
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.