Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 09:21 AM   #43
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
He's not as much rocketing up as he is returning from the rocket down when he got injured this year. There were some chattering about 1st round potential. He's athletic as hell with absolutely elite arm length and is solid in both facets. The only concern, really, is level of competition because you can coach up the technique flaws.

I've been contemplating the juggling of balls here between WR, DT, and OT. I'd have no reservations saying that I'd hope for him in the 2nd round, especially if DT is adequately resolved in FA. The major sticker is what does Reid and Co think of Wanya Morris? We don't think highly as a collective but that may not be what the brass thinks.
Yeah - I'm almost always late to the table on guys with bad platform years because I can't claim to be so looped in that I remember what happened with those dudes their junior years.

Someone like 'Tez Walker is a bit of an outlier for me but mostly because I looked him up when all the news was swirling around him in NC so I had him on my radar already.

But thats why I had no idea who Danna was when we took him - I had no working knowledge of his Junior year until people started talking about it after we drafted him and I could see why we did what we did.

And we know how thorough Veach is on those guys (it's how he got Sneed as well). So if the Yale kid had a great Junior tape and struggled as a Senior, you're probably right - the Chiefs are probably all over him. They're really really good at digging deeper on a lot of these kids.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.